Islamic knowledge in the light of Quran and Sunnah.Daily Hadith. Islamic question answer, Quran Tafseer, Dua, Ramadan reminders, Salah times, Hajj and Zakat Post. Frequently asked Islamic question answer, five pillars of islam and Fatawa from Manhaz Us Salaf.

Encouragement to avoid anger & the dislike for hastiness

Encouragement to avoid anger & the dislike for hastiness | Hadith

➖➖➖

Encouragement to avoid anger & the dislike for hastiness

➖➖➖

_*Abũ Hurayrah or Jābir said that a man came to the Messenger of Allah (sallAllaahu alaihi wa

sallam) and said:

"Teach me something that is not too much for me so that I may abide by it." He (sallAllaahu alaihi wa sallam) said; "Do not get angry."*

_*Narrated Abu Huraira:

A man said to the Prophet (ﷺ) , "Advise me! "The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Do not become angry and furious." The man asked (the same) again and again, and the Prophet (ﷺ) said in each case, "Do not become angry and furious." 

The wisest people are those who do not become angry. The people whose answers are most mindful are those who do not become angry.

A quick temper is more damaging to a wise person than fire is to a dry thorny bush, because when a person becomes angry, he loses his intellect and common sense, so he says: "I allowed myself to be affected by the anger and I did something to dishonor myself and bring about my own ruin."

 al-Bukhāri with another wording (6116).

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Islamic Post

Translate

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *