Islamic knowledge in the light of Quran and Sunnah.Daily Hadith. Islamic question answer, Quran Tafseer, Dua, Ramadan reminders, Salah times, Hajj and Zakat Post. Frequently asked Islamic question answer, five pillars of islam and Fatawa from Manhaz Us Salaf.

SUCCESS COMES FROM ALLĀH ALONE

SUCCESS COMES FROM ALLĀH ALONE

ALLĀH said:

وَمَا تَوۡفِيقِىٓ إِلَّا بِٱللَّهِ
And my success comes only through ALLĀH.

That is, whatever I succeed in of doing good and whatever I manage to keep away from of evil is only by the help of ALLĀH and not by my own strength and power.

عَلَيۡهِ تَوَكَّلۡتُ
In HIM I put my trust

That is, I rely on HIM in all my affairs and I am certain that HE will suffice me.

وَإِلَيۡهِ أُنِيبُ 
And to HIM I turn.

In doing what HE has enjoined upon me of various acts of worship, and in growing close to HIM by means of all kinds of good deeds.

Based on these two things, a person’s well-being will be sound: seeking the help of his Lord and turning to HIM.

{Tafsi‌r As-Sa'di}

#Sadi #Hud (11:88)
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Islamic Post

Translate

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *