Islamic knowledge in the light of Quran and Sunnah.Daily Hadith. Islamic question answer, Quran Tafseer, Dua, Ramadan reminders, Salah times, Hajj and Zakat Post. Frequently asked Islamic question answer, five pillars of islam and Fatawa from Manhaz Us Salaf.

Four people I could not repay back

Ibn Abbas رضي الله عنه said:

Four people I could not repay back:

1️⃣ A man that greeted me first with Salam;

2️⃣ And a man who made space for me in the Majlis [to sit];

3️⃣ And a man whose foot [walked with me] to fulfill a need [I have];

4️⃣ As for the fourth, no one can repay him back except Allah, Exalted and Glorified is He,

He was asked: And who is that?

So he said: A man, who some trouble afflicted him, so he spent the night thinking of who he can ask for assistance, then he found me worth of that [honour], so he asked me for assistance in it.

[Wafiyaat al-A'yaan | 3/63]

#Islamic #Authentic #Hadith

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Islamic Post

Translate

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *