Islamic knowledge in the light of Quran and Sunnah.Daily Hadith. Islamic question answer, Quran Tafseer, Dua, Ramadan reminders, Salah times, Hajj and Zakat Post. Frequently asked Islamic question answer, five pillars of islam and Fatawa from Manhaz Us Salaf.

Story of PROPHET: SALEH (عليه السلام) Part 10 Chapter 5

Story of PROPHET: SALEH (عليه السلام) Part 10 Chapter 5

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الإمام ابن كثير ‎ - قصص الأنبياء

PROPHET: SALEH (عليه السلام)

PART: 10 (Chapter – 5)

ABU RIGHAL – THE TWIG OF GOLD

It is narrated from Ismail bin Umaiyah, who said that the Prophet ﷺ passed by the grave of Abu Righal and said: 

“Do you know who was this Man?” 

They said: “Allah and His Messenger know better.” The Prophet then said: 

“This is the grave of Abu Righal, a man from Thamud, he was in the Haram, protecting himself. But when he came out of it, the same punishment was inflicted upon him, as what his people suffered from, and so he was buried here. And he was buried with a twig of gold. People went towards the grave and started to dig and search for it with their swords and so they found it.”

SALEH ADDRESSES HIS PEOPLE

And He said: “So Saleh left them and said: 

"O my people! I did indeed convey to you the Message of my Lord and I advised you sincerely but you do not love sincere advisers.” (7:79) 

When Thamud were destroyed by their affliction of the punishment, Saleh addressed them afterwards and said: 

“I tried my best to guide you by every means but you were not a people to accept the truth and wisdom.”

In the same manner our Prophet ﷺ addressed those who were killed in the battle of Badr and were put in the well. He stood there on his mount and said: “O people of the well! 

Did you find true what your Lord has promised you? 

I have found true what my Lord had promised me.” He said: “How bad a tribe to your Prophet you were! You rejected me when others believed in me and you expelled me out when others gave me refuge. You fought against me when others sided with me, so how bad a tribe of the Prophet to your Prophet you were! Umar رضي الله عنهsaid: 

“O Messenger of Allah! Do you address people whose bodies are decayed by now?” 

The Prophet ﷺ answered: “I swear by the One n Whose Hand is my soul, you don’t hear what I am saying any better than they do, but they were unable to answer.

It is said that Saleh moved to the Haram of Makkah and stayed there till his death.

THE VALLEY OF ASFAAN

Imam Ahmad has narrated from Ibn Abbas رضي الله عنه who said: When the Prophet passed by the valley of Asfaan on his way to his pilgrimage he said: “O Abu Bakr! Which valley is this?” He replied: “The valley of Asfaan!” The Prophet said “Hud عليه السلام and Saleh عليه السلام passed by it on their young camels whose nosebands were of fibres. Their covering (Izar) was Iba (long cloak), their outer garment was made of wool and they were glorifying Allah by pronouncing Talbiyyah, when they went to perform their pilgrimage.

اَللّٰهُ أَعْلَم

To be Continued…

ان شاء الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ

#Prophet  #SALEH #Story

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Islamic Post

Translate

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *