Islamic knowledge in the light of Quran and Sunnah.Daily Hadith. Islamic question answer, Quran Tafseer, Dua, Ramadan reminders, Salah times, Hajj and Zakat Post. Frequently asked Islamic question answer, five pillars of islam and Fatawa from Manhaz Us Salaf.

How To Keep Your Marriage In tact Through Obedience To Allaah

How To Keep Your Marriage In tact Through Obedience To Allaah

My story is plain enough, nothing strikingly poignant about it, but I tell you that perhaps you can learn from my mistake:

My marriage began as a very happy union between my husband and myself. We weren’t rich, but we were content with what we had, and we had a daughter whom we both loved dearly.

In the early stages of our marriage, we would put our daughter to sleep, and we would pray, glorify Allaah, and recite the Qur’aan.

One day, we checked our savings and realized that we had saved a considerable sum of money, and so I suggested to my husband that we should buy interest bearing shares, the proceeds of which we could definitely use to help our daughter later on in life.

We invested all that we had, including all of the money that I made from selling all of my jewelry. After only a short time passed, the prices of the shares plunged, we went bankrupt, and we were left with many debts. We came to learn the hard way that:

“Allaah will destroy riba (usury) and will give increase for sadaqaat (deeds of charity, ominous, etc.).” 

[Qur’aan 2:276]

During one of the difficult nights that followed, I got into a huge argument with my husband and demanded that he divorce me. He then screamed out, “You are divorced from me!!! You are divorced from me!!!”

Both my child and I cried, and through the many tears, it was this that was constantly going through my mind: We were joined together through obedience to Allaah, and we then became separated through disobedience to Him.

[Gems And Jewels, Pp. 257-258]

#Marriage #FamilyMatters #IslamQA
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Islamic Post

Translate

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *