Islamic knowledge in the light of Quran and Sunnah.Daily Hadith. Islamic question answer, Quran Tafseer, Dua, Ramadan reminders, Salah times, Hajj and Zakat Post. Frequently asked Islamic question answer, five pillars of islam and Fatawa from Manhaz Us Salaf.

How Salaf disciplined themselves during shortcomings

Salaf disciplining themselves during shortcomings: 

Abdullah ibn Qais (May Allah have mercy on him) says: 

'We were in a battle with the enemy in our midst and people screaming (on a very hot day). 
A man from the tribe of Ummama was talking to himself: 'Did I not witness this battle and that battle. You reminded me about my family so I listened to you and returned home. By Allah' I will punish you by either having you taken to task or leaving you.

I observed this man on that day and saw that he was leading people to the enemy who then dispersed. 
The enemy countered and we dispersed but this man held his ground the whole time until he was martyred. I found on his body and on the body of his mount more than sixty stab wounds.

#Shortcoming #Difficulty #Salaf
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Islamic Post

Translate

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *