Islamic knowledge in the light of Quran and Sunnah.Daily Hadith. Islamic question answer, Quran Tafseer, Dua, Ramadan reminders, Salah times, Hajj and Zakat Post. Frequently asked Islamic question answer, five pillars of islam and Fatawa from Manhaz Us Salaf.

Story of PROPHET: SALEH (عليه السلام) Part 4 Chapter 5

Story of PROPHET: SALEH (عليه السلام) Part 4 Chapter 5

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الإمام ابن كثير ‎ - قصص الأنبياء

PROPHET: SALEH (عليه السلام)

PART: 4 (Chapter – 5)

SALIH’S RESPONSE

Salih answered them saying: “O my people! Just consider, if I have a clear sign from my Lord, and He has bestowed His Mercy upon me who is there to save me from Allah if I disobey Him? What would you gain for me but perdition (punishment)?”(11:63)

This was a very polite way of argument from Saleh with his people and to invite them to the way of Allah. He said to them: What would you say if it all came true as I have said to you? What would be your excuse before Allah? Who will rescue you from Allah? You are asking me to abandon my duty. This is not possible, since it is an obligation upon me; if I abandoned it, there would be nobody to provide me with any refuge from Allah. So I am asking you to worship Allah Alone without any partners for him, until Allah judges between you and me.

But their answer was: “You are merely one of those who are bewitched” (26:153) You are just unable to perceive what you are saying. You do not understand anything because you have been bewitched by someone. They also said to him: “You are nothing, but a human like us.” (26:154)

WE NEED A SIGN - THE SHE-CAMEL

Thamud then demanded their Prophet to produce some evidence or to bring a miracle to prove his claim: “So bring a sign if you are truthful.” (26:154) Saleh said to them: “This is a she-camel, she shall have her portion of water, and you shall have your portion of water on an appointed day. And do not harm her, lest you be seized with a chastisement of a grievous day.”(26:155-156). Or as he said in another Verse: “This is the she-camel of Allah, as a sign for you, leave her to graze in Allah’s earth and do not harm her, lest you be seized by a swift chastisement.” (7:73)

اَللّٰهُ أَعْلَم

To be Continued…

ان شاء الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ

#Prophet  #SALEH #Story

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Islamic Post

Translate

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *